Patch 4.1 & Patch 4.2 are right around the corner and I'm sure most of you are wondering what to stockpile for these upcoming patches, well, I'm here to help! Blizzard has made a ton of announcements regarding both of these patches, some big, and a couple smaller ones. Below are the top 5 things I believe will be "hot" sellers when the patch(es) are released.
- Rare/Common Gems - Why? Because if epic gems come in either of these two patches you're going to want to have enough cheap supplies stockpiled to transmute them. As of right now, some of the rare and even the common gems are selling at an all time low, this probably won't be the case come patch 4.1/4.2. Also, new gear is on the way, and a ton of people are going to need new gems for their awesomely epic gear. I suspect that the demand for cut gems will be increased two, if not three fold.
- Volatiles - Why? Again, if you're even going to transmute any of the epic gems you're going to need some cheap volatiles. They're currently low-medium on my server, this will most likely change come 4.1/4.2.
- Honor & Justice Points - Why? With the new addition of being able to buy Maelstrom crystals from vendor you're going to want some honor & justice points in stock. You're going to want to dump these asap ( patch day would be best ) to yield you the maximum gold.
- Enchants - Why? New gear is coming from ZA/ZG & Firelands, people are going to be wanting to get it enchanted. Right now enchants are still relatively low, if you have some extra cash around buy some of the cheap "good" enchants to flip once 4.1/4.2 hits. You'll also want to stock a nice pile of belt buckles and leg/spellthreads - for the same reason mentioned above. We also have the upcoming Midsummer Festival - they updated the loot tables to ilvl 353 cloaks, so cloak enchants will be in demand at the time of the festival.
- Parking Alts - You'll want to park some alts at the Cataclysm 5 man boss locations, why? Their loot tables are getting upgraded and if you're able to find one and kill one, it could make a couple thousand gold.
Those are I'd say the top 5 things to go/stockpile before patch 4.1/4.2 - I decided to keep one small thing off the list for a future post which I think you guys will enjoy.
What are your top 5 items that you will be stockpiling/doing for the upcoming patches?