I'd like to point you in the right direction to a forum that contains high quality guides related to gold making, The Consortium Forum Quality Guides forum. If you haven't already checked out that section of the consortium forums ( or the whole forum ) go ahead and do yourself a favor and check it out, it's a section where only top-notch guides are placed at.
There is a wide variety of guides ranging from limited supply vendor runs in Ironforge to Addon guides, Spreadsheets, and many more awesome guides. It's awesome as most of the guides tell you exactly where and what to do, some of them even have youtube videos incorporated in them.
Check out some of these awesome guides:
- Ironforge Limited Supply Route - Turn 7g into 1,000g
- Shady Business - Cross Faction Trading!
- Sinshroud's Guide to Outlands Limited Supply - Lucrative Market
- How To: Importing MySales Data into Excel
- How to successfully farm BoE Epics in Bastion of Twilight
- Pliaksi's Goblin Crafter Spreadsheet
- Guide: AH Entrepreneurship (Auctioneer)
- Monitor Your Competition's Cross Faction Trading Activities (And Stop Them)
Also, be sure to check out the JMTC forums if you haven't already, there is tons of great information that should not be overlooked, especially if you're a young and aspiring gold making goblin.