- Truegold should and will skyrocket - it will go even higher as people unlock vendors ( I know for a fact people might of missed a day or two, or picked the wrong faction )
- The recipes will be craftable right away, they do not require Living Embers, but instead use Chaos Orbs.
- If possible be the first to sell these items, they will sell BIG - they're ilvl 365 weapons which caters to the casual crowd.
- Volatiles should see an increase of price along with Truegold
- If you find yourself stuck with Truegold, try to make the Vial of Sands drake, it requires 12 Truegold and still sells for a nice profit.
- With the recent 4,000 honor compensation gems & enchants will be selling BIG - people are able to get 2-3 pieces of honor gear and they'll want their gear enchanted ASAP. Gems markets skyrocketed as of yesterday for me, purple, yellows, blue were all selling 100g+, Inferno Rubies were at 200-300g and Meta gems rose from 150-200 to nearly 350g per. Sell, sell, sell folks!
If you want to look at the new patterns coming from the 4.2 Molten Front Vendors go ahead and look at this post here at Just My Two Copper.
This will only happen once! Use this gold making opportunity and make as much gold as you possibly can folks! Do you have anything to add? Drop a comment below!