Sunday started another round of the Darkmoon Faire. Good opportunities to get those alts some points towards topping off your professions.
Always looking for the fastest way to do my dailies on a toon, I jotted down the way I finish my dailies in a little bit under 15 minutes (all depending on how accurate my getting shot out of the cannon.
1. Go to darkmoon faire portal either in Thunder bluff or Stormwind
2. Follow path to get to the main faire area.
3. Buy any tickets necessary at 54, 55
4. Play Whack a mole game at 53, 54
5. Go to Cannon shot game at 52, 56
6. Land in water around 56, 34
7. Run to Turtle ring toss game at 51 78
8. Go to Tonk challenge game at 50, 64 (this usually takes me two round to complete)
9. Go to Shooting Gallery at 49, 60
10. Back to Cannon to finish off points at 52, 56 (if you scored a perfect the first time your finished)
11. Land in water around 56, 34
12. Swim to Teleport back to cannon at 57, 89.
13. Repeat steps 10, 11 and 12 til you've finished your cannon mission.
Finishing the monthly professions as you go the first day will add time, but this should quickly finish off everything on your to do list. Don't forget to bring the materials that are necessary with you to finish the profession quests.
If you missed the hint we passed on from Wowinsider earlier in the week about finishing up the Childrens week companions quicker. With the new expansion when you learn a pet on one toon attached to one account, then it will apply to all the characters on that account. So keep track of what you learn on each character with the tickets earned, so that you can keep from repeating buying pets/mounts from the darkmoon faire.
Finishing the dailies/weeklies on all your toons can bring a decent amount of gold in your coffer for about an hours worth of repetitive work.
Good Luck and Good Cannoning
Prepping for MOP: Dinner Improbable
Random Dungeons: A Concert of Errors
Save the children.. Save Azeroth